Friday, May 1, 2009

Profile of an American Who Can't Think for himself

Like many Americans, I have my points of view and ideoligical outlook, but I would never give anybody, especially an elected official, a blank check to do whatever he/she wants.

But then I came across an interview with singer Tony Bennett, a man whom I thought had a slight degree of intellect and self respect. Someone who had the ability to think for himself. But I was wrong.

Grammy-award winning musician Tony Bennett told CNSNews.com he “loves everything” Barack Obama has done in his first 100 days as president and thinks every American should “give him all-out support for anything he wants to do.” Bennett further said that Americans should imitate the other countries of the world that support Obama. “I really hope that every citizen of the United States would imitate the rest of the world because they’re all for Obama,” said Bennett. “Every other country adores what happened – in our great country – to have him as president.”

No comments:

Post a Comment