Friday, March 27, 2009

I can't believe what Obama is planning to do next

I am watching Fox News and my jaw is on the ground. Neil Cavuto is interviewing an "activist" who is supporting a new bill being proposed in Congress giving ILLEGAL ALIENS in - state tuition costs for college, and in the next segment I see that the United Nations is proposing "wealth redistribution" under the guise of combating global energy reform.

In the next segment, I am reading on the chyron (floating screen at the bottom), that the Intelligence director is hinting or considering giving welfare benefits to former Gitmo detainees. Please tell me that I'm really sleeping and that all of this is a nightmare.

This administration must be stopped, and the Pelosi/Reid Congress must be defeated in 2010, otherwise we will get what we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment